- CubiQL API: A GraphQL service for querying multidimensional Linked Data Cubes
- Table2qb: A generic pipeline for converting tabular data into rdf data cubes. The Table2qb preprocessor can be used to generate the codelist inputs for table2qb based on the components description.
- Cube explorer: Web based tool that allows presenting the available data cubes characteristics, enabling basic pivot tables functionalities, and visualisation options. It integrates the Cube Visualizer and the QB OLAP Browser
- Cube Aggregator: aggregates data across dimensions of a cube. The aggregate functions supported are the AVG, SUM, MIN, MAX and COUNT.
- LOSD machine learning component: enables the automatic extraction of numerous features from LOSD based on the needs of the users and the predictive scenario that is implemented.
- SPARQL plugin for Exploratory
- Datasciensce studio SPARQL plugin: Plug In for Dataiku's DataScienceStudio (DSS) for adding datasets being result of a SPARQL SELECT query
- RDF Data Cube Validator: A collection of RDF validation queries as defined in the RDF Data Cube specification. Can be run against RDF data using RDF Validator.
- Assisted Cube Schema Creator: A generic Open Refine project to model RDF data cubes schema.
- Data Cube Builder: a tool for transformation of data sources in non RDF formats to RDF Data Cube.
Pilot specific tools
- Enterprise Lithuania pilot
- Marine Institute pilot: Near Real Time RDF Data Cube Publishing Pipeline.
- Estonian Real Estate pilot
Open Cube Toolkit
Available on github.com/opencube-toolkit